'I'm always looking for the Hows and the Whys and the Whats,' said Muskrat, 'That is why I speak as I do. You've heard of Muskrat's Much-in-Little, of course?'
'No,' said the child. 'What is it?'
- The Mouse and his Child. Russell Hoban.

Go here to find out more.

Monday 28 April 2008

Holiday mode



I've been far too serious recently.  Lighten up time.  It's the school holidays.  Time to sleep in, 'lax up, kick back and chill out. Heh.  I've been reading some wonderful blogs, from opinionated,  witty and (some) just plain delightfully silly people.  What fun.  Here it's soft autumn days, the odd fire in the evening and the beginnings of colours on the trees.  Look at this photo from my front verandah.   I've even indulged myself in a membership to fatso and the movies arrive in the mail box... bring on winter, see if I care!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will go in the incinerator. All other comments are gratefully received. Communication is what makes the world go 'round.