'I'm always looking for the Hows and the Whys and the Whats,' said Muskrat, 'That is why I speak as I do. You've heard of Muskrat's Much-in-Little, of course?'
'No,' said the child. 'What is it?'
- The Mouse and his Child. Russell Hoban.

Go here to find out more.

Monday 19 January 2009

Super Heroine


Here is Super Lastvisibledog Woman.  She is low-tech,  eco-green friendly, and dressed for the bright New Zealand summer with her sunglasses and bare legs and arms.  She goes around stabbing litter in the streets with her sword, putting it in the bins and rescuing small birds etc.

Go on.  Waste a few minutes.  Make your own blog superhero.  Here.

4 comments:

  1. had mucho fun with this.

    o'course my result were not half as nice as yours.

    my hero was all blue with a goatee, so, i ditched 'im.

    thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Has she slip slop slapped? and where is her sunhat? doesn't she know anything about the ozone layer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Concord: *I'm* hot :-)

    Bare: You are welcome!

    Alden: Yes, she slip slop slapped, and will reapply at midday. I tried the hat on her but she looked like Indiana Jones.

    ReplyDelete

Spam will go in the incinerator. All other comments are gratefully received. Communication is what makes the world go 'round.