'I'm always looking for the Hows and the Whys and the Whats,' said Muskrat, 'That is why I speak as I do. You've heard of Muskrat's Much-in-Little, of course?'
'No,' said the child. 'What is it?'
- The Mouse and his Child. Russell Hoban.

Go here to find out more.

Tuesday 24 November 2009

First year Diploma Art exhibition term 3


My student colleagues have given me permission to show their last term's final work here on my blog. I've posted their names too because you never know, you may see some of these names again in the future.  

Our brief was very broad:  A painting, acrylics, on a provided (square) canvas.  I think you'll agree that there is certainly a wide variety of subjects and approaches.

Each should enlarge if you click on it.


"Space" Warbrick                                  Wendy Pedersen

Rex O'Brien                                    Roseanna Meredith

Paula Kahotea                             Katherine De Chevalle

Joanne Morgan                                 Michelle Corson      

Jamie Harkins                                    Ellie Lawler      

Courtney Hikuroa                                            Beau Cotton

Jenn Burrows                                             Andy Scott

4 comments:

  1. nice representation of styles from some talented people

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great talent on display - Katherine De Chevalles' painting looks particularly interesting, she has painted the reflections with consumate technical ability. Well done all you artists.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. what can come out of a blank canvas. there are some great eyes and talent among your group.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your nice comments, everyone. I see some of them won't open. Will re-post when I get a moment.

    ReplyDelete

Spam will go in the incinerator. All other comments are gratefully received. Communication is what makes the world go 'round.