'I'm always looking for the Hows and the Whys and the Whats,' said Muskrat, 'That is why I speak as I do. You've heard of Muskrat's Much-in-Little, of course?'
'No,' said the child. 'What is it?'
- The Mouse and his Child. Russell Hoban.

Go here to find out more.

Thursday 26 August 2010

Beauty in Unexpected Places



I captured this image of a dear little robin in the 'Mediterranean' dome at the Eden Project when my daughter and I were visiting in 2005.  What a life, eh?  Mild climate and no snow or predators to battle.  Hopefully plenty to eat.  Only problem might be to find a kindred friend...



You could go to Mr Pudding's post Eden to read an account of this marvelous place.

4 comments:

  1. Katherine this is so lovely. I visited Mr. Pudding's blog to learn about the Eden Project. It is a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the link Katherine. I also noted how the biodomes and the external gardens have become home to numerous birds and insects.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elizabeth27.8.10

    What a gorgeous photograph, Katherine. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great shot. that is what I call organised. Fancy being able to find a photograph from five years ago. I struggle to locate them from five months ago.

    ReplyDelete

Spam will go in the incinerator. All other comments are gratefully received. Communication is what makes the world go 'round.