'I'm always looking for the Hows and the Whys and the Whats,' said Muskrat, 'That is why I speak as I do. You've heard of Muskrat's Much-in-Little, of course?'
'No,' said the child. 'What is it?'
- The Mouse and his Child. Russell Hoban.

Go here to find out more.

Sunday 4 September 2011

Naked Bus Saga continues.



Hello Helen.

Thank you for your prompt email. I very much appreciate you rebooking my return journey Hastings to Rotorua for me. However that still leaves the problem of the outward trip.

And, with the greatest respect, I did indeed send my email before the 24 hours before the journey, as per Naked Bus policy. If you will check your records (including below) I'm sure you will find this out. You mention the 27th. The 27th was when I received the automatically generated message from Naked Bus. Was this later than usual? If so, perhaps for the same reason that I could access neither the booking form online nor Naked bus directly by phone?

I remember clearly there was about 25.5 hours before my journey was to have taken place (11.05am), that is, I sent my email (on the Naked Bus website form) between 9 and 9.45 am the day before (the 26th). As I have said, I tried repeatedly to change the booking from before 8 am that morning.
I would greatly appreciate your further attention to this problem.

Katherine De Chevalle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will go in the incinerator. All other comments are gratefully received. Communication is what makes the world go 'round.