'I'm always looking for the Hows and the Whys and the Whats,' said Muskrat, 'That is why I speak as I do. You've heard of Muskrat's Much-in-Little, of course?'
'No,' said the child. 'What is it?'
- The Mouse and his Child. Russell Hoban.

Go here to find out more.

Wednesday 24 April 2013

Oh Lawdy! Grandmother looks at 3-D Game

This is what I am like already!  What will I be like (and what wonders will I be seeing!?) when I am 90?



A Comment off YouTube:
This woman is my mother, and believe me, she has been young as long as I have been alive. Until last year she drove a red mustang convertible and got pulled over a lot for speeding. She would always tell the officer,"Really? Do I look like somone who would drive that fast? I think your radar is broken." Most of the time she got away with it...I love my mom. I'm glad so many people loved the video.

Note:  This video has, as of today, been viewed more than 1.5 million times.  It was posted 10 days ago.

4 comments:

  1. Brought a tear to my eyes. She is just a star.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant. Actually I'll have to find a more suitable word to describe these things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adrian - she is a dear. I'm not as sweet as she is, but I get just as excited!

    John - I think 1.5 million hits in tens days means she is already viral...

    Geeb - Brilliant is ...great!

    ReplyDelete

Spam will go in the incinerator. All other comments are gratefully received. Communication is what makes the world go 'round.