'I'm always looking for the Hows and the Whys and the Whats,' said Muskrat, 'That is why I speak as I do. You've heard of Muskrat's Much-in-Little, of course?'
'No,' said the child. 'What is it?'
- The Mouse and his Child. Russell Hoban.

Go here to find out more.

Friday 6 April 2018

Terribly Important

This is the most important blog I have every written, and although I hold with only some aspects of the Gaia philosophy, the rest is very important.

It contains only two things. A request that you watch this movie.
And this link.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EB-6VjvGdvw

1 comment:

  1. I'm afraid that at 1h 17m it could be a long time before I get around to it even though I'm now pretty curious.

    ReplyDelete

Spam will go in the incinerator. All other comments are gratefully received. Communication is what makes the world go 'round.