'I'm always looking for the Hows and the Whys and the Whats,' said Muskrat, 'That is why I speak as I do. You've heard of Muskrat's Much-in-Little, of course?'
'No,' said the child. 'What is it?'
- The Mouse and his Child. Russell Hoban.

Go here to find out more.

Tuesday 3 April 2018

The Apple

Since I stopped blogging regularly, my eldest son and his wife have had my first grandchild who is about one and a half years old and is the apple of my eye and the arrow to my bow, the sun and the moon and stars and every other like metaphor you care to quote.



5 comments:

  1. Congratulations Kate. We have two grandchildren - and yes, being a grandparent is a truly extraordinary experience.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw! How cute and the little lad is not too bad either! I am somewhat envious as there are no grandchildren on the horizon for Shirley and I.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How lovely Alden. Do they live nearby?
    Yep, Geeb.
    Thanks YP. I hope you have the pleasure one day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We look after one grandson once a week (a real blessing), the other grandson (a recent addition) lives in the UK with our daughter and son in law. Apples and eyes - our feelings exactly.

    ReplyDelete

Spam will go in the incinerator. All other comments are gratefully received. Communication is what makes the world go 'round.